George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA – Diploma expected May 2020
Elliott School of International Affairs. Major: International Affairs, Minor: Sustainability and Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation
▪ Civic House Scholar 2016-2017
▪ Coursework in sustainable development, e-entrepreneurship, human trafficking, history, politics, international affairs, web production and social media, Spanish and Arabic
Plastic Pollution Coalition, Washington DC, USA
Coalition Coordinator, May 2018-Present
▪ Coordinated monthly coalition meetings with members in the DC Metro Area.
▪ Kept coalition partners engaged in PPC’s work and recruit additional partners as directed.
▪ Supported the CEO, Managing Director, and Deputy Director in assisting with all coalition and outreach activities.
▪ Maintained database of 700+ organizational and business members and 7000+ individual members on Nation Builder
SustainUS, Washington DC, USA
Delegate to 2017 Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund, October 2017
▪ Worked with partner civil society organizations to push the World Bank Group to change policies on climate change and equitable distribution of development finance.
▪ Coordinated coalition building with dozens of civil society members. Crafted and delivered statement of demands to Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the IMF, and Jim Kim, President of the World Bank.
▪ Coordinated media strategy, which included a social media campaign as well as organizing a press release and creating an info text video.
DropIt Youth, Chief Ambassador
▪ Mentor DropIt Youth Ambassadors on leading anti-plastic campaigns at school
▪ Produce a web-series to inspire, encourage and mentor DropIt Youth Ambassadors
▪ Manage a blog to inform DropIt Youth Ambassadors on plastic pollution news
Unsung Heroes, Washington DC, USA
Co-Founder of Unsung Heroes at George Washington University, February 2017 – present
▪ Interview and recognize the personalities, contributions and stories of campus workers.
▪ Inspire institutions to give back and show appreciation for their workers.
▪ Contribute to the national strategy with the Founder.